Selection Criteria into a Job Interview.
Your selection criteria is the most important part of
your job application and it is essential that you meet all
the requirements. Applicants who are able to successfully
and competitively demonstrate that they meet each of the
selection criteria will usually be offered an interview.
The Selection panel will make decisions about:
- your ability to perform the job successfully.
- your skills and knowledge, experience, capabilities,
qualifications and personal characteristics.
- how you demonstrate your experience through
Don't Undersell Yourself.
Resumes Online will write your selection
criteria in a style and language that will demonstrate your
strengths, valuable assets and capabilities and give you the
opportunity to impress the interviewer with your written
Whether you apply for a job in the public or private
sector applicants precise information is required in order
to match the selection criteria.
Resumes Online will ensure that the selection criteria
- Demonstrates your skills, knowledge and experience
- Be concise, clear and relevant
- Be grammatically correct
- Include all your achievements
- Include a professional layout
Resumes Online will conduct a very thorough interview
with you to ensure that all the elements for the selection
criteria are covered.
Resumes Online will quote the cost after you have
emailed all the documentation.
Please include the following:
- The web site address advertising the position and
the recruitment package
- Your resume
- Your cover letter
- The link to the Selection Criteria
If you have more questions email us on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0409 990 701
fax us on 61
2 9388 1159